This phase III trial studies how well standard systemic therapy with or without definitive treatment (prostate removal surgery or radiation therapy) works in treating participants with prostate cancer that has spread to other places in the body. Addition of prostate removal surgery or radiation therapy to standard systemic therapy for prostate cancer may lower the chance of the cancer growing or spreading.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Mckenzie King 314-996-5865
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.