This randomized research trial studies how well serum tumor marker directed disease monitoring works in monitoring patients with hormone receptor positive Her2 negative breast cancer that has spread to other places in the body. Using markers to prompt when scans should be ordered may be as good as the usual approach to monitoring disease.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Monica Russo 314-996-5868
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.