SWOG S1900E **Effective December 13, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Cohort 1 (co-mutation with TP53) of sub-study S1900E will be permanently closed to accrual as this cohort has met its protocol-specified accrual goal**
This phase II Lung-MAP treatment trial studies the effect of AMG 510 in treating non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer that is stage IV or has come back (recurrent) and has a specific mutation in the KRAS gene, known as KRAS G12C. Mutations in this gene may cause the cancer to grow. AMG 510, a targeted treatment against the KRAS G12C mutation, may help stop the growth of tumor cells.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Patricia Kulla, 314-996-4617
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.