S1823 (NCT04435756) **SUSPENDED** Permanent Closure of High Risk Relapse Group on 4/15/22
This trial studies whether the blood marker micro ribonucleic acid (miRNA) 371 can predict the chance of cancer returning in patients with germ cell cancers. Studying samples of blood from patients with germ cell cancers in the laboratory may help doctors predict how likely the cancer will come back.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- MBMC, Brandi Koziatek, 314-996-5898
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.