This phase II trial investigates how well the addition of olaparib following completion of surgery and chemotherapy works in treating patients with pancreatic cancer that has been surgically removed (resected) and has a pathogenic mutation in BRCA1, BRCA2, or PALB2. Olaparib is an inhibitor of PARP, an enzyme that helps repair deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) when it becomes damaged. Blocking PARP may help keep tumor cells from repairing their damaged DNA, causing them to die. PARP inhibitors are a type of targeted therapy.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Brittany Foy 314-996-5888
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.