AFT-64 (DELPI-L201) CASCADE-LUNG ***Temporarily Closed to Enrollment as of 8/2/23***
CASCADE-LUNG is an event-driven, multisite, prospective, observational, blood specimen collection study in the elevated-risk lung cancer screening population. The primary objective is to determine the sensitivity and specificity of the Delfi Lung Cancer Screening Test (DLCST).
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Jessie Laycock, 314-996-5391
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.