This is a prospective, randomized, open-label phase II study comparing cognitive outcomes between men with non-metastatic and metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC or M0CRPC) treated with darolutamide or enzalutamide. Approximately 132 patients will be enrolled. Eligible patients will be randomized in a 1:1 fashion to treatment with enzalutamide 160 mg orally daily or darolutamide 600 mg orally twice daily, in combination with standard LHRH agonist based treatment. Cognitive assessments will be performed using modules from Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery (CANTAB) an internationally recognized software for assessing cognitive function and impairment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Mckenzie King 314-996-5865
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.