A151216 (NCT02194738) ALCHEMIST
This research trial studies genetic testing in screening patients with stage IB-IIIA non-small cell lung cancer that has been or will be removed by surgery. Studying the genes in a patient’s tumor cells may help doctors select the best treatment for patients that have certain genetic changes.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Outpatient Center – Sunset Hills
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
- Sainte Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Patricia Kulla, 314-996-4617
View More Information - This link will take you to clinicaltrials.gov for specific study information including eligibility criteria. A full list of participating institutions can also be found on this page.